Sunday, September 5, 2010

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


I think I would honestly pay $1 Millions dollars for 2 days alone in a Radisson (love those sleep number beds) to sleep, sleep, sleep. No "Mommy - when you getting up?" or little hands knocking on the door "ma, ma, ma, ma" or running up & down the hall like little elephants singing & dancing & screaming - No Daddy - No.

Don't get me wrong I love that my kids have fun & that Daddy is so much fun to play with but could they not turn it down a notch when Mommy is sleeping in? Well i use the term sleeping in loosely - when we were DINKS (Double Income No Kids) I would sleep in til noon. Roll out of bed - have breakfast & sometimes I would go back to bed. NO MORE! Now I am lucky if I get to sleep in til 9 & that is with a continual 15 minute wake up asking if I am still sleepy & did I know when I might be getting up.

Yep - Radisson - clean fresh comfy sleep bed - darkness - noise free - whole bed to myself mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Well a girl can dream right?

1 comment:

  1. I agree! I always say that a perfect birthday gift would be a night at the hotel BY MYSELF. I'd bring a book or magazine, lounge about in my jammies, maybe rent a movie and then SLEEP.

    I forget what sleeping in is all about. Now if the kids let me go past 7:30 (rare) I feel like I've been spoiled!

    ReplyDelete