Sunday, August 29, 2010

Play Time!


Wowee - I have adopted a socialite! My girl Skylar can go non-stop with friends from morning til nite!

From the moment she came to live with us our house has been filled with young 8 & 9 year old girls. My day now consists of Zhu Zhu Pets, Webkins, Fashion Shows & High School Musical Sing Alongs.

I do remember playing alot when I was younger but I honestly don't remember playing every hour of the day with friends. Don't get me wrong I actually admire the amount of friendships she is able to juggle & her ability to be a good friend through such long play dates. I am the type of person that needs "personal" breaks from others. A bit of a loner. Not my Skylar! She can go, go, go.

I am so thankful for our neighbourhood & the amount of kids within a one block radius. Some pretty amazing little girls live around us & I am thankful they have opened their homes & friendship circle to my Skylar.

PS - For those mommies entering this stage - ensure that when a fashion show is starting to ensure you set a time limit! It can truly go on all afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment