Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Elmo!



Each day it seems Sadie shows me a new piece of herself & her environment. I love the new coo's, words, facial expressions & hand movements.

This morning was a little quiet & I think she was missing her big sister Skylar (who is visiting for a few days with Grandma Siemens in Rosenort). Although I must admit she was pretty excited to sit on Skylar's bean bag chair without getting shooooed off by Skylar.

I decided to put on an Elmo DVD. She plunked herself down on her princess chair & pointed to Elmo - "O" - "O". I couldn't help but smile. She then clapped her hands & jumped up & down. Too Cute!

I cherish these small moments in time.

1 comment:

  1. When the cats away the mice will play!
    Mitchie loves the freedom he gets too when the older kids aren't paying any attention to him. Suddenly, he can play with toys without having them taken away!

    ReplyDelete