Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Playing with my Big Sister.



As a big sister I do have very fond memories of playing with my little sister Colleen. She followed me to around & as any big sister I was often annoyed to have her follow. I loved her alot & was her protector but a girl needs her space!

Now I see the same thing with Sadie & Skylar. Sadie follows her around the house non-stop. If Skylar is in her room with the door closed Sadie sits outside the door waiting for her to come out. If Skylar is eating Sadie is right there begging for food. If Skylar is playing Sadie is right there wanting to play.

Skylar can get annoyed but she is also a great big sister. She lets Sadie play with her from time to time & Sadie LOVES it! (So do I - can bring me to tears at times).

This morning when I got out of the shower I found Skylar having a tea party with Sadie. Sadie was so excited she couldn't contain herself. I had to take pics!

Yesterday Skylar was playing with her girlfriend Angelina & they decided to let Sadie be the "baby" in their game of house. Sadie was very willing doing all she was told & snuggling up on Skylar's beanbag with her pretending it was bed time. Could Mommy or Daddy ever get her to sit still for one moment. Nope - but Big Sister Skylar sure can.

I am so happy to have two girls. I love my sister to pieces & would do anything for her. I pray that my girls have the same relationship that me & Colleen have.

No comments:

Post a Comment