Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sadie's 1st Birthday


I honestly cannot believe my baby girl is 1 years old. Time goes by way too quickly. I look at the little girl standing on her own at the coffee table smiling & nodding 'no mama' 'no'. And I can't help but smile & be so absolutely thankful for all I have.

We had a tiny birthday party for Sadie on her actual day - July 21st. Skylar & D'Arcy & I gave her our presents & she got to eat Jeannie's Cake for the first time! It was small & quiet but to have the four of us at the table & to know we are a family is beyond what I could have even imagined!

Happy Birthday my Beautiful Little Girl!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts! Happy Birthday to Sadie, and congrats to you all!

    It's funny how fast everything changes. It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with my first, and now I sit at the dining room table nursing the baby and watching three little blond heads bent over their serious sandbox work and I think "I can't believe this is all mine. These little people are actually my family." I feel so blessed.

    ReplyDelete