Wednesday, September 29, 2010

There was a time that I did some important tasks in my day. I created a work solution for mailing bills to clients that saved my employer thousands of dollars on a monthly basis. I would do across Canada presentations to a room full of Service Reps. I hired/fired/promoted and the list goes on & on.

Today I have purchased some clothing for my girls (75% off - very exciting!). I picked up toys for pretty much all of my day & moved Sadie out of the bathroom probably about 10x (she loves the toilet). I have made a delicious & healthy supper of chicken wraps & rice - with fruit & cool whip for dessert. And I just made 4 "Tinker Bell Posters" for Skylar's Tinker Bell club.

Yep - there are times when I have a few moments of quiet and I think - Is this for real? Am I really doing this all day? Shouldn't I get a bonus for this? Can I have a closed door meeting please? When do I get to go for lunch? Maybe I should shower/get dressed.

The life of a Mommy is a tough job. Not alot of praise but thankfully lots of love. Hang in there girls! We will make it through.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! I feel the same way sometimes. Or that because I'm not earning a paycheque that technically I'm not "working". Ha! This is the most responsibility I've ever had in my entire life!

    ReplyDelete