Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Suppertime!


I think my absolute favourite time of the day is suppertime. We all are together & it is just us - no interuptions - no distractions. We get a chance to see how everyone's day went & We also get to eat!

I am fortunate in that I have a husband that always praises my meals & thankfully our daughter Skylar is very gracious in ensuring I know how yummy dinner was. As a mom/wife I find this extremely satisfying. Pleasing my family (yep I think I am turning into a Baba) gives me much satisfaction.

We giggle & hear about the good things in our days - I tell all the silly things Sadie has done that Skylar & D'Arcy missed & we get a chance to just sit together. Sadie loves dinnertime. She loves to point at what we are eating & try new things. We love to see her experiment!

Tonight as a treat we had a little dessert. Apple & Banana pieces that we dipped in chocolate. As you can see the girls LOVED this!

As a Mom I am going to really try to keep this time together "ours".

1 comment:

  1. Oooh - do you have a fondue pot?! We did fondue with our kids a few weeks ago - chocolate, bananas, strawberries, marshmallows - they LOVED it!

    ReplyDelete