Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Way too Long!


I know it has been way too long since my last post. Unfortunately we have had a long run of the stomach flu around here & I have been living in BARF central. We all know how that is for me. Let's just say when Skylar was sick if I had to be with her I had a bowl for me too. Not good. Poor D'Arcy. Not only was he caring for a sick child but a wife that threw up each time his daughter did. Then I got the stomach flu on New Years Eve. Happy 2011!

D'Arcy & I were discussing how neither of us could remember having the stomach flu & I had never seen D'Arcy throw up until this last week. Ahhhhhh - the memories. Those little ones carry alot of germs!

Life is somewhat back to normal & I was all too happy to tear down the Christmas decorations & get back some much needed space in the house. Thankfully my girls helped purge their rooms before we put away their new toys. I want them to learn early that "stuff" is just "stuff" and it is good to give to others when you get too many.

Here is an updated pic of the girls - I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. It's going around like crazy!! Tennyson had it on the 30th and then I got it on the 1st. Mitchie also had it on the first - I made Steven look after that. there was no way I could clean Mitchie's up and still hold on to my own cookies!

    Hope you're all nice and mended!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete