Saturday, January 8, 2011

Steven Curtis Chapman

My best friend Melissa let me know earlier this week that one of our favourite artists - Steven Curtis Chapman was coming to Winnipeg. Just last year at a concert we had talked about who we would love to come to Winnipeg & my request was Steven. So to say I am thrilled is putting it mildly.

While ordering the tickets today I visited his website to check out his blog & peek at some of his new songs. I downloaded his new album & have been listening to it all afternoon. Might I add crying as well. A few years ago Steven lost his daughter and this album is all about the journey his family and him have taken with God. His blog & music allow his fans into his inner most thoughts. I am now even more excited to see him in March.

http://www.stevencurtischapman.com/music.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment