Wednesday, January 12, 2011

It Takes A Village . . .



I have come to realize that my girls need so much more than just Mom & Dad.

Sadie lights up when Grandpa Murchison comes to play. She can't get enough of him. I am able to sneak away for a bit & she is thrilled I let her have Grandpa all to herself. She adores him & I am pretty sure he adores her just as much.

Skylar loves to go to Baba Lussiers to play. Baba gives her 100% of her attention & will do anything Skylar asks her to play. She comes home so happy to have had time with Baba - all to herself. And Grandma & Grandpa Siemens - they are Skylar's world. She loves them more than life itself & I am so happy she has them to love her & spoil her. She feels so special when she is with them & that is exactly how she should feel!

The girls also love their cousins. I love seeing Sadie & Kylee chase each other & giggle. Jayden follow Skylar around to see what she is up to. Fin feeling all important because he is no longer the baby - Sadie is. And Chloe, Owen & Skylar running around & playing video games. I love that they have this family connection. I fondly remember my cousins & still love them all.

We are blessed to have so many who love our girls so much. Our girls are blessed to have so many play mates & grandparents who love them & care for them.

It truly does take a village - and I love the village I am a part of!

No comments:

Post a Comment