Sunday, October 16, 2011

Waaaaaaaaaaaay too long!


Okay - I honestly cannot believe it has been this long since my last post! Shame on me. Well my girls are now one year older. Sadie is now 2 and Skylar is now 9. Time goes way too fast! Both are thriving & keeping me & D'Arcy very busy. I am loving that Sadie can now talk (although she goes on & on & on & on lately). Skylar is now so comfortable in her own skin that I cannot begin to say how happy that makes me. She is just being a little girl & letting us worry about "life" and that is so awesome!

I am gonna post two photo's of the girls. One of Sadie's new "thing" she loves to take anything with a smooth texture & rub it all over her face. Paint, pudding, whip topping, gravy - you name it. On this one posted D'Arcy & Sky & I were goofing around in the kitchen while Sadie finished off her pudding & Skylar turned to face Sadie & her eyes popped out of her head. We laughed so hard - I couldn't even tell Sadie was under all that chocolate pudding.


Well I will post again soon. Want to get back into writing. Don't abandon me - I will keep writing.

(((((((Hugs))))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment