Sunday, October 30, 2011

Happy Halloween





I cannot believe that tomorrow is already Halloween! This year has just flown by. The girls are so excited & I am excited to see them enjoy tomorrow too!

This week we went to Boo at the Zoo and the girls had a blast. They went on rides & dined on mini donuts. Both were adorable in their costumes - Sadie is a mouse this year & Skylar is a black cat.

Tonight we had Grandma & Grandpa Siemens over & Tummy Mummy Janae to carve pumpkins. The girls had a blast. Skylar did an Angry Bird pumpkin & Sadie helped me with a Kitty Cat. Naturally they dined on way too many candies so bed time was very interesting tonite. I can only imagine what tomorrow night will be like!

Overall an amazing few days of family fun. I am blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment