Thursday, October 1, 2015

Sad

It seems lately that many things make me sad.

Children who have to bear the burden of an adults sin.  Adults who take pleasure in the downfall of another.  Finding out yet again that beneath the surface what I thought was different and good is just the same as everywhere else.

It all just makes me sad and disappointed.  I find I have so much hope and belief in others good yet time and time again I am let down.  I just get exausted of being proven wrong.  Of supporting good and finding bad surface with a smug smile.

Why do we love drama?  Love the downfall of others?  Love the gossip and dirty secrets?  Love to cast blame?

Why don't we love first, think of others before we act, clean our lives up first before judging others and avoid drama at all costs?  So often taking a step back and praying can save a world of pain to others.

Proverbs 15:28 - The heart of the Godly thinks carefully before speaking; the mouth of the wicked overflows with evil words.

So once again I sit back and wait, wait for good to rise from the ashes.  Wait - broken, tired and sad yet again.   My next few days will entail saying this next verse in my mind - over & over again!

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment